Response to Coronavirus
Latest update 12/04/21: Our marketing suites and show homes are open
Marketing suites and show homes
We look forward to welcoming you to our marketing suites and Show Homes, however the safety of our customers and teams is our main priority, so visits are managed carefully to ensure everyone’s safety.
Our new health and safety procedures, which comply with the Government's social distancing guidelines, are there to make sure you can visit us and move into your new Millgate home as quickly and, most importantly, as safely as possible.
Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to securing your new home.
Before your visit, please make yourself familiar with our safety procedures by reading the steps below.
5 steps to visiting us safely
1. Whilst it’s not essential, we encourage you to book an appointment at your chosen development by calling our sales teams or booking a visit online in advance to avoid waiting times.
If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days, we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
2. When you arrive, please ensure that you are wearing a mask as you enter the marketing suite. We will have masks available for you should you need one. Please also use the hand sanitiser provided and follow the 2m social distancing guidelines.
From here, we’ll invite you to take a seat and then explain everything you need to know about your visit.
We’ll point out the location of all hand sanitisers, tissues and bins and ask that you use these during your visit. There will also be gloves available for you if you wish to use them.
3. We’ll accompany you around our show homes, ensuring that masks are worn at all times. As tempting as it may be, please do not to touch anything within the show home.
4. Once we return to the marketing suite, we can continue to discuss your requirements or we can follow up any paperwork online, including making reservations or sending brochures and plans.
5. We’ll routinely wipe down all surfaces that have been used to make sure it’s safe for the next visitor.