Move with Millgate
Nothing should come between you and your new Millgate home
Customers are at the heart of everything we do, and this includes offering a helping hand to those who have a property to sell before they can move. We offer three different schemes, one of which may suit your circumstances and smooth the path towards taking possession of your beautiful new Millgate home.
Fall in love again
Start a brand new relationship with Millgate, with six months mortgage paid
If you’re not feeling the same about your home any more, maybe it’s time to move on. To celebrate the month of love, we’re giving purchasers something that lasts much longer than chocolates and roses – your mortgage paid for six months* if you reserve at selected homes across all of our developments before 28th February.
That could save you as much as £15,000, enough to show your home – or yourself – even more love. Imagine the possibilities: setting up a home office, landscaping the garden, taking a course to refresh your career, or booking that longed-for holiday in the sun. Or you could just splash out on new furniture, curtains, lighting and the latest in home entertainment.
Don’t forget, at some of our developments, you can also benefit from the Stamp Duty holiday. So you could make big savings with that too on homes that complete by 31st March.
*Terms and conditions
- Incentive cannot be used in conjunction with other offers / discounts / incentives.
- Incentive available on selected plots only.
- Mortgage allowance will be paid upon completion.
- Millgate reserves the right to withdraw this incentive at any time.
- All customers must be qualified by the Independent Mortgage Advisor.
Take the pressure off
You’ve found the Millgate home that’s ideal for you, so naturally you want to move in as soon as possible.
Part Exchange could be the perfect solution, because you don’t have to wait until you find a buyer. Instead, we buy your home from you, enabling you to proceed with the purchase of your new Millgate home.
- A guaranteed buyer for your existing home
- No agent’s fees to pay
- We will pay a fair market price based upon valuations from independent estate agents
- You won’t have to deal with a chain, or problems caused by buyers changing their minds
- You continue living in your current home until your new Millgate home is ready for you
Let us do the hard work
Dealing with valuations, agents, viewings, and buyer feedback is time consuming and sometimes overwhelming. If you choose Assisted Move, much of the burden is taken off you, as we help to manage your sale from beginning to end.
- We will arrange independent valuations on your existing home
- We will work with you to agree the best market price for your home and together we’ll select an estate agent to market your property
- Your Millgate home will be held for you for an agreed period of time
- Our team will work closely with all parties once a sale has been secured on your property, keeping you regularly updated
End the frustration
It’s every seller’s nightmare: the chain that’s not moving. You’ve sold your property, but further down the chain, someone else is having difficulties.
Whatever the reason, our Chain Break scheme could help. Essentially, we become the missing link in the chain by buying the property that’s causing the hold-up. It means you won’t miss out on the new Millgate home you’ve set your heart on.
For more information about a Millgate home or about the ways we can help you to move, please contact our sales office on 0118 934 3344.