Move with Millgate
Nothing should come between you and your new Millgate home
Customers are at the heart of everything we do, and this includes offering a helping hand to those who have a property to sell before they can move. We offer three different schemes, one of which may suit your circumstances and smooth the path towards taking possession of your beautiful new Millgate home.
Making your move easier
Feel the joys of Spring in a new Millgate home with up to an extra £15,000* from us to spend on it
Get your new home guest ready
Spring is here. The days are longer, the trees are in bud. The green shoots of normality are starting to show, as lockdown restrictions begin to ease.
What better time to decide on that new Millgate home you’ve been thinking about? To help you make your mind up, we’re giving you up to £15,000 to spend on it, just in time to welcome your first guests.
Imagine what a difference it could make: new luxury garden furniture for that long-awaited outdoor ‘rule of six’ lunch, landscape design ideas for the garden, an exciting interior design scheme or even a special piece of art.
This incentive is available on selected Millgate homes, if you reserve before the 24th May 2021.
*Terms and conditions
- Incentive cannot be used in conjunction with other offers / discounts / incentives.
- Incentive available on selected homes only.
- Allowance will be paid upon completion.
- Millgate reserves the right to withdraw this incentive at any time.
- All customers must be qualified by the Independent Mortgage Advisor.
Take the pressure off
You’ve found the Millgate home that’s ideal for you, so naturally you want to move in as soon as possible.
Part Exchange could be the perfect solution, because you don’t have to wait until you find a buyer. Instead, we buy your home from you, enabling you to proceed with the purchase of your new Millgate home.
- A guaranteed buyer for your existing home
- No agent’s fees to pay
- We will pay a fair market price based upon valuations from independent estate agents
- You won’t have to deal with a chain, or problems caused by buyers changing their minds
- You continue living in your current home until your new Millgate home is ready for you
Let us do the hard work
Dealing with valuations, agents, viewings, and buyer feedback is time consuming and sometimes overwhelming. If you choose Assisted Move, much of the burden is taken off you, as we help to manage your sale from beginning to end.
- We will arrange independent valuations on your existing home
- We will work with you to agree the best market price for your home and together we’ll select an estate agent to market your property
- Your Millgate home will be held for you for an agreed period of time
- Our team will work closely with all parties once a sale has been secured on your property, keeping you regularly updated
End the frustration
It’s every seller’s nightmare: the chain that’s not moving. You’ve sold your property, but further down the chain, someone else is having difficulties.
Whatever the reason, our Chain Break scheme could help. Essentially, we become the missing link in the chain by buying the property that’s causing the hold-up. It means you won’t miss out on the new Millgate home you’ve set your heart on.
For more information about a Millgate home or about the ways we can help you to move, please contact our sales office on 0118 934 3344.