Join a Winning Team
Millgate is a thriving business which recognises its staff as its greatest asset.
As a new home builder, we're driven by the desire to help our customers' dreams come true. That ultimately pushes us to constantly improve every aspect of our business - from the quality of our homes and the places we create, to the abilities of our people.
All departments work as a team, all pulling together to reach our goals and creating a lasting legacy that we can all be proud of. To help you play your part we'll give you all the support you need. Things like training that's targeted to your specific needs, performance reviews that help identify your development opportunities, and employment policies with our people at our heart.
See below for the current vacancies
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Hours: 08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Sales & Marketing team to cover Maternity Leave.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator role is both busy and varied and would suit someone who can work comfortably within a team but can manage their own priorities. Some travel to sites may be required.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Support the Sales Managers with the set up, launch & day to day running of Sales offices & show homes.
- Manage telephone/email inquiries
- Maintain accurate information on the internal Sales System adding new development plots details, prices and sales activity
- Maintain Contact Builder customer contact system – inputting details of new customers, setting up new users and managing existing data
- Provide administrative support to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Ensure the website is kept up to date in relation to plot sales, promotional messages, development opening times, prices and sales.
- Raising Purchase Orders & Sub Contractor Orders & coordinating invoice sign off
- Prepare & distribute weekly Sales reports
if you would like to apply for the position please submit your CV to email@example.com