Cracking Easter Competition
Easter bonnets are as traditional as chocolate eggs and the Easter Bunny, and in our Easter competition, the maker of the best one wins a bike!
Easter is on the way and it’s time to get creative. We’re inviting your little bunnies to create an Easter bonnet, with the winner receiving a £250 Halfords voucher – perfect to contribute towards a new bike to enjoy as the weather warms up.
Bunnies, flowers, chicks and eggs are traditional, but we’re sure your children will come up with all kinds of ideas of their own to embellish their hat. Whether they decide to go for crazy, pretty, inventive, cute or cool, it’s up to them - the sky’s the limit.
We can’t wait to see what your children come up with.
Happy Easter and good luck!
How to enter
Our competition has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
The organisers reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- Competitions are open to all residents of England.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the Competition from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
- The Organisers are not responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant's email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet Service Provider.
- All photographs must be entered via email to email@example.com
- If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent's/guardian's permission if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted in the competition.
- Competition closing date for entries must reach Millgate by 23:59 on 11th April 2021.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Prize to be given within 2 weeks of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Millgate will notify the winner when and where the voucher can be collected or confirm where it can be delivered.
Copyright and reproduction
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain the copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture.
- See usage rights listed below.
By entering your images into the competition, you grant permission to Millgate and any affiliated agencies working on behalf of Millgate, exclusive license to reproduce the images for the following purposes:
- Printing of winner to be announced on any online media. We ask that the press credit photographers where the images are used but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions.
- Inclusion of winning and highly commended photographs on the Millgate website, Millgate and Millgate-related social media accounts. Photographers will be credited alongside their work.
Please refer to our Legal, Privacy, Cookie Statement & Social Media terms and conditions
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Millgate excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by you, whether directly or indirectly and howsoever caused, in connection with the Competition and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Millgate’s liability for death or personal injury arising from Millgate’s own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
- You agree to indemnify Millgate and keep Millgate indemnified against any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by Millgate as a result of your entry in the Competition, including (but not limited to) any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights made by any third party.
- You agree that if you are the winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
- Millgate reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time through the Millgate website without giving notice.
If you would like to remove your entry from the competition then you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.