Creating homes that go above and beyond expectations
A prime residential location, an exemplary quality of finish and beautiful landscaping are all hallmarks of a Millgate development. In this article, we will be showcasing our latest houses and apartments that go above and beyond expectations.
This exclusive collection of luxurious detached and semi-detached homes are set within 22 acres of woodland.
Exterior features include:
- Private garage with power, light, and remote controlled doors with private driveway parking
- Landscaped front garden and turf to rear gardens
- Paved footpaths
- Smoked oak decking to terraces in select gardens and balconies
Open plan light-filled kitchen
This fully fitted hand painted kitchen has smooth stone worktops and soft close doors and drawers. The kitchen is part of the superior open-plan living space, which includes a family area and dining area. This beautiful space also opens out to the garden and natural woodland, which is perfect for entertaining with family and friends.
If you would like to visit the houses and apartments at Kingswood, our show homes are open 7 days a week. For more information please call us on 01344 870 325, or click on the link below to fill in our enquiry form:
Recently recognised at The Evening Standard: New Homes Awards 2019, Highfield is one of the most sought after developments in Surrey. With only 3 homes remaining, these homes define luxury country style living.
From the individually crafted kitchens to the spacious bedrooms, everything about these interiors at Highfield exudes quality. There are many exceptional features which include:
- Cornice fitted to the drawing room, kitchen/family/breakfast area, dining room, study, media room, hall and all bedrooms
- Hand-painted internal doors to complement interior paint finishes
- Beautiful chrome and brushed chrome door furniture, chrome light switches and sockets
- American white oak feature handrail to staircase, with hand painted newel posts
- Hand-painted feature TV wall with alcove lighting
These houses have now been sold, to see our new developments, please click on the link below:
This stunning collection of detached and semi-detached homes are situated in the beautiful village of Pangbourne. Set in an elevated position on Pangbourne Hill, these luxury homes provide far reaching view of the Berkshire countryside.
The bath stone lintels with feature keystones is just one of many attractive design elements of this well proportioned 5 bedroom family home.
A kitchen with space for entertaining
Some of the most outstanding features about this well equipped and versatile kitchen include*:
• Bespoke hand painted furniture
• Quartz stone worktops
• Soft-close doors and drawers
• Feature tiled splashback behind range cooker
• Double-bowl farmhouse sink
• Ceramic and porcelain tiling
• Rangemaster Encore Deluxe dual fuel range cooker
• Siemens American-style fridge/freezer with ice and water dispenser
Other stunning interior features include*:
• Warm oak effect flooring to entrance hall and cloakroom
• Staircase with an American white oak handrail, hand-painted newel posts and spindles
• Chrome door fittings, light switches and sockets
• Hand-painted internal doors in a satinwood finish
*features are included in The Englefield and The Allington properties
If you would like to visit the houses at Breedon Place, our marketing suite & show homes are open 7 days a week, from 10am to 5pm. To book an appointment to view, please contact us on 0118 430050 or click on the link below to fill in our enquiry form:
Start your journey to a Millgate home
A belief in ‘Building Excellence’ lies at the heart of every Millgate home. From the first time you visit us, to the moment we hand over your keys, every step is taken to ensure that the homes we build and the service we provide are of the highest standard.
Achieving the In-house Gold award for Customer Satisfaction also demonstrates how our services go above and beyond expectations.
To view our latest developments, click on the link below: